Barefoot Investor: Jipaban – My 2010 Santarina

Jingle bell, jingle bell.. jingle to "Jipaban".. Hey guys and gals, christmas is around the clock.. and it seems we have less than a month to shops...

But guess what? Had you ever heard about Jipaban ?? yea... its Jipaban!  This site is so cool. It is an online shopping that has 105 stores and 3602 products. So nice, cute and pretty stuff there..,

Well, if santa clause is with me now, I definitely gonna grab this special christmas gift to my best friend "Kiu May Gee" for the jacket. Especially the  Nikitta Biker BLACK version of their all time hit at Tracyeinny's. Why gonna send this gift to her? Well.. she has always wanted to have a nice and comfortable jacket that could match with her office wear. She having time to find the best jacket and I guess this jacket will be the one that could fulfill her christmas wish.. !

So, guys and gals. What are you awaiting for. Just go and have a check at http://www.jipaban.com/ now. Its Jipaban.. my 2010 Santarina !!! yeah !!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...